Welcome to our Giveaway~
Hosted By Tammie's Reviews, Giveaways and More and Deliciously Savvy .
Sponsored By Red Robin
Red Robin’s Burger for Better Schools Program:
- Burgers for Better Schools is an extension of Red Robin’s loyalty rewards program. Red Robin Royalty provides members with added perks when they dine at Red Robin restaurants throughout the year, such as granting every 10th item purchased as free, a free birthday burger, exclusive surprises and more
- Burgers for Better Schools gives Red Robin Royalty members an opportunity to support local K-12 schools simply by dining at participating Red Robin restaurants and using their Red Robin Royalty member account. When a Red Robin Royalty member’s account is presented at the time of purchase, Red Robin will donate one percent of the total bill to their school of choice (excluding taxes, gratuities and gift card sales)
- Participating in Burgers for Better Schools is as easy as becoming a member of Red Robin Royalty. Red Robin Royalty members can sign up for Burgers for Better Schools on their account dashboard on Red Robin’s website or by visiting http://www.redrobin.com/betterschools. If you are not already a Red Robin Royalty member, sign up for free and select your child’s school BEFORE your visit!
- Through the Burgers for Better Schools dashboard, Red Robin Royalty members can select their school of choice to receive support, and change their school selection at any time throughout the year
- Members who have opted into Burgers for Better Schools can follow their progress in supporting a K-12 school of their choice on their Red Robin Royalty account dashboard. Details include individual contributions, how many others are supporting that school, and total donations raised by all supporters
- At any time, Red Robin Royalty members can donate an additional sum to the school of their choice by using the credit card option featured on the Burgers for Better Schools homepage
- Red Robin also makes it easy to help spread the word about the Burgers for Better Schools program at school, online and socially with a variety flyers, website banners and social media-friendly content in the online digital tool kit
Onto the Giveaway~
1 reader will win a $75.00 Red Robin Gift Card
This is open to the U.S. only
This Sweepstakes will end on 10/10/2015 at 7 p.m.
All entries will be verified
Winner will be notified by email and have 24 hours to respond or another will be chosen. email@example.com is the email it will come from.
Must be 18+ to enter
Love Giveaways? Check out my current giveaways here and my current blogger opps here!
Don't Forget to Vote For Me Today!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full Disclosure Policy.